- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup puffed rice cereal
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened grated coconut
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Place the grill in the center of the oven. Preheat to 350F.
- In a bowl, beat the butter, brown sugar and egg with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Sift together the flours, salt, baking soda and cinnamon and stir in the previous mixture using an electric mixer.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix.
- Spread the mixture into an 8 " square pan and bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely and cut into bars.
ALTERNATIVE FOR PEOPLE IN A HURRY
NATURAL PROTEIN BAR
Delicious post-workout Nutritional Support, containing 15 g of complete plant protein, Vega Sport Protein Bar is designed to repair, tone and regenerate musculature. It provides 18 g of carbohydrates from natural sources, good fats and also Seeds of SaviSeed™, a rich source of the amino acid tryptophan, an appetite moderator. Just like the protein formula for Performance, this premium bar contains only natural ingredients of plant origin and it is free of gluten or lactose and without artificial flavouring, colouring or sweetening agents. Use as a protein supplement, after activity or as a supportive health snack, at all times.