- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3/4 lb haddock fillet
- 1/2 lb of salmon fillet
- 1/4 lb small raw shrimp, peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- a pinch of saffron
- lemon juice
- salt pepper
- In a large pot, soften the onion and garlic in the olive oil.
- Add the chicken broth and potatoes. Add salt and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Add the roughly chopped fish, shrimp, saffron and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the parsley, lemon juice, adjust the seasoning and serve.
Did you know ?
Studies show that the EPA-type omega-3 (eicosapentaenoic acid) in fish oil helps improve mental status, well-being and mood, while helping to fight depression and emotional instability. Marine-sourced omega-3s are readily bioavailable to the body, compared to plant-based omega-3 EPAs, made from alpha linolenic acid, which has a low conversion rate. The other important omega-3, DHA, mainly helps in the development of the brain and the retina. The best sources are still of marine origin.
ALTERNATIVE FOR PRESSED PEOPLE
MOOD PLUS is a high-content fish oil formula standardized to 980 mg of omega-3, including 700 mg of EPA and 280 mg of DHA. This formula offers you the best in purity and a guaranteed content of AEP and DHA.
Mood Plus is a marine source omega-3 rich in EPA and DHA for the maintenance of good health. It helps improve mood and well-being.