AUBERGINE FIG SQUARES
- 1 1/2 cup dried figs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup aubergine puree
- 1 tsp lemon juice soup
- 1 cup oat flakes
- 1/2 cup of oat bran
- 1/2 cup wheat bran
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 3 c. to soup of coarsely ground spelt seeds
- 1 cup grated sweet potato
- 2 c. with brown sugar soup
- 1/3 cup semi-salt butter, softened
- In a saucepan, bring figs, water and lemon juice to a boil. Reduce to medium heat and let boil, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Add the aubergine puree and go to the mixing arm to obtain a smooth mixture. Let cool down.
- In a bowl, mix the oat flakes, oat bran, wheat bran, almonds, spelt seeds, sweet potato and brown sugar. Add the butter and mix well.
- Divide half the crispy in the baking dish and press firmly. Spread the fig mixture and cover with the remaining crispy.
- Bake for about 45 minutes at 350 ° F. Let cool and cut.
Good to know
This recipe is a source of magnesium. The latter plays the role of modulator of immunity because it has an important role in the acid-basic equilibrium and in more than 300 biochemical reactions, several of which, directly related to the immune system.
ALTERNATIVE FOR PEOPLE IN NEED
This liquid magnesium chloride formula has a faster action because it does not have to be digested. It promotes acid-basic balance, enzyme production and muscle relaxation in general.