¾ cup of linseed ground
1 cup of water
¼ cup sunflower seeds, coarsely ground
¼ cup of sesame seeds
1 C. very finely chopped onion
1 C. very finely chopped parsley
¼ tsp. 1/2 teaspoon nutritional yeast
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Soak the linseed in water for about 30 minutes.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. On a baking sheet, previously lined with parchment paper, spread the mixture evenly.
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Take out the crackers, cut them and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Flip the crackers and cook for about 10 minutes or until desired texture.