- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 2 c. Soup of finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp of coarse mustard seed
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- Flakes of pepper to taste
- ½ Cauliflower cut into bouquets
- 3 tomatoes in cubes with their juice
- 1 Chickpea Box
- ½ Cup of pineapple in cubes
- 1 box of coconut milk
- 1 lime juice
- 5 green onions in washers
- ½ Chopped coriander cup
- Riz basmati to serve
- Return to oil, garlic, ginger and spices. Add cauliflower and make dorer.
- Add the tomato cubes and allow 5 minutes to compoten. Incorporate chickpeas, pineapple with cauliflower and coconut milk. Allow 15 minutes to simmering.
- Add the remaining ingredients and serve on a basmati rice bed.