TUNA AND CELERY DELIGHT
- 1 bag of whole wheat English muffins (6)
- 2 stalks of celery, cut into cubes
- 2 cans (170 g) tuna, drained
- 1 red pepper cut into cubes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp. 0% plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- salt pepper
- 3 cups light cheese, grated
- Open the English muffins and toast them. Reserve on a cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the cheese.
- Divide the mixture over the English muffins and sprinkle with cheese. Broil in the oven until the cheese is browned.
Good to know
CELERY is a vegetable rich in water and low in calories. It is a good choice for weight management since you burn more calories chewing and digesting it than the calorie intake it provides. Combine it with cabbage for a synergistic effect to further aid in the breakdown of fat cells.
KIDNEY LIVER ARTAUBIER
Quality formula, composed of 3 specialized medicinal plants, barbane, artichoke and boldo, for
- activate the purifying and filtering functions of the liver and kidneys,
- promote the elimination of acid waste,
- contribute to general detoxification,
- while acting smoothly.
Burdock is traditionally used to free the body from impurities, more specifically in the bladder, kidneys and skin. The artichoke has a beneficial action on the gallbladder, kidneys, hepato-biliary insufficiency and cholesterol. Boldo is great for supporting the functions of the liver, gallbladder, and helping to relieve constipation and cystitis.