WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept payments made with Paypal, Visa and MasterCard.
We do not accept Interac, cheques, cash, credit vouchers or international credit cards.
WHAT ARE YOUR DELIVERY COSTS?
Free shipping (For orders over $75)
At Naturiste.ca we are proud to offer you theFREE DELIVERY on all online orders of $75 or more, after discounts and before taxes,and not exceeding 5kg, and meeting the following conditions: Free shipping applies only to areas close to Quebec and Ontario that are offered the basic delivery fee of $8.99; Remote areas of Quebec, Ontario, and all other provinces will be offered a $8.99 discount on their delivery costs.
Shipping costs (For orders under $75)
Delivery is paid for all online orders below $75 after discounts and before taxes (certain conditions apply). Delivery costs are calculated according to your delivery address and the weight of your package. If the weight of the latter exceeds 5kg, an additional fee may apply.
Quebec and Ontario: $8.99
New Brunswick, Prince Edward Islands, Nova Scotia, Manitoba: $13.99
British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Labrador: $16.99
Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut: $29.99
Distant regions: additional charges apply and vary according to the weight of the order and the region.
WHY IS MY SHIPPING COST NOT FREE WHEN MY ORDER IS OVER $75?
Shipping is free only for regions close to Quebec and Ontario whose weight does not exceed 5kg. If you live in a remote area or have ordered products totalling more than 5kg, an additional fee applies.
HOW CAN I ESTIMATE MY DELIVERY COSTS?
- To find out the specific delivery cost at your address, add the products you want to order to your shopping cart.
- Click on the cart icon at the top right to view your cart.
- In the "Estimated Delivery Costs and Taxes" section, enter the requested information and press the "Get an Estimate" button.
WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY TIMES?
Please provide for1 to 2 working daysfor the preparation of your order.
Delivery times are normally1 to 5 working days. Please note that a confirmation email will be sent to you when Naturiste ships your parcel.This email will display the tracking codeallowing you to follow your parcel on the site of Canada Post, our chosen carrier.
In remote areas, additional delivery times may be added. You can follow your parcel at any time on the Canada Post website.
CAN I FOLLOW UP MY PACKAGE?
When your order is placed, we send you a confirmation email containing the tracking number of your order. Simply enter this number on the Canada Post Web site to track your parcel or click on the link in the confirmation email.
In order not to delay your package, please follow the following instructions to avoid any delay in shipping your package:
- Shipping and billing addresses must be valid and do not forget to enter the apartment number.
- The billing address must be the same as that shown on your credit card statement.
- If you are absent during delivery, it will be your responsibility to recover your order in accordance with Canada Post rules, if applicable.
CAN I RETURN PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON NATURISTE.CA AND HAVE ME REFUNDED?
We hope from the bottom of heart that the products which you buy at the place of Naturiste.ca help you to find your optimum health.
Otherwise, we accept returns within the same time frame as a shop purchase, i.e. 30 days, provided that the following conditions are met:
- The packaging is in its original state.
- You have a copy of the receipt of the transaction including the method of payment
- The product was not consumed or used.
Exception: If the container has been opened, the product consumed and a defect has been found, you can return it.
To use you in the most effective way, follow the following methodology to return a product:
- Contact Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the return has been authorized, send the product to the following address by Canada Post: Customer Service, Naturiste Inc., 5900, Boul. Henri-Bourassa O. Ville Saint-Laurent, H4R 1V9
- Once the item is received, we make the refund.
Funds should appear on your statement within 5 to 10 business days of repayment.
THE PRODUCT I WANT TO BUY IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE, HOW DO I GET IT?
It is not possible to order a product if it is out of stock. All accepted orders are therefore for products that we can deliver to you within the prescribed timeframe, unless events are not foreseeable. To know the next arrival date of the desired product, but in stock, please call in your nearest shop or email us email@example.com
CAN I RETURN PRODUCTS PURCHASED ONLINE TO A NATURIST STORE?
Products purchased online on the naturiste.ca cannot be returned to store. To return or exchange them, we invite you to follow the instructions of the previous question.
I CAN &APOS;T LOG IN TO NATURISTE.CA, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Below are some suggestions:
- Electronic mail: Is this the right email address? You may have used another email address to register on naturiste.ca
- Password: Do you get an error message when you try to access your account? Don't remember your password? Use the link (forgot your password) to reset your password.
- Copy stick: Avoid copying and pasting your email address or password, just copy an extra space to get the email address or password wrong.
- Customer service: If you are still unable to log in, contact our service by email firstname.lastname@example.org will help you place your order.
CAN I BUY ONLINE AT NATURISTE.CA WITHOUT HAVING TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
Yes, you can pay as a guest. Select this option when paying. You can also register on naturiste.ca which allows you to make your next orders without having to re-enter your personal data (last name, first name, full address, phone number and date of birth) and access your order history or pay as a guest (without having to create an account on naturiste.ca).
HOW TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
You can reach our service by email email@example.com
Our customer service is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 12.30pm and from 1.30pm to 3pm.
DO YOU APPLY SALES TAXES ONLINE?
Products on Naturiste.ca are taxable as in-store. Sales taxes are calculated based on the address where the order will be shipped and according to applicable provincial and federal laws, as well as the rates applicable to your order. Where required by law, shipping charges are also taxable.
In the case of a refund, we also refund the amount of taxes paid on the item. Shipping costs and applicable taxes are not refundableunless the return is related to a shipping error on our part.
For more information, do not hesitate toContact us
DO YOU ACCEPT ORDERS INTERNATIONALLY?
The websiteNaturiste.caoffers delivery service in Canada and the United States. For other countries, please complete the International order form
Note that it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the product can be legally imported into the country of destination. The purchaser is also required to pay import taxes, customs duties and any other costs relating to the transaction. Naturiste is not responsible for the additional time due to customs clearance procedures and is not responsible for products refused by the country of destination. Contact your local customs office for more information before ordering.
International orders are salesfinales. All correspondence with clients outside of Canada will be by e-mail only.
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
In no case are all Naturiste products tested on animals.