- Crushed carcass of a chicken
- 6 feet chicken
- 1 large onion, quartersed
- 2 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, coarsely chopped
- 1 leek, coarsely chopped and well washed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon peppercorns
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- Grill the carcass pieces in the oven until they are well coloured.
- Place all ingredients in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer gently without a lid for 4 to 6 hours. Skim frequently for a clear and clear broth.
- Line a Chinese or a sieve with paper towels and pour the broth.
Good to know
Do you know collagen?
Collagen is a protein found in all body structures:
- bones and
- connective tissues such as blood vessels.
It is an exceptional nutrient that provides effective nutritional support to the health and integrity of joints, among other things. At the joint level, collagen provides the basic materials, lubricating, cushioning, repairing and strengthening the cartilage structure for healthy, supple and vigorous joints.
It's the "glue" that virtually repairs all fabrics!
ALTERNATIVE FOR PEOPLE IN A HURRY
LACOGENES is a hydrolyzed collagen in concentrations of 400 mg in powder form with the addition of non-acidic vitamin C to promote the formation of endogenous collagen.