You can alleviate arthritis pain by adopting good habits:
- 1. Change posture regularly to reduce stiffness in your muscles and joints.
- 2. Move your painful joint as often as possible.
- 3. Iccrousss. always before picking up an object from the ground.
- 4. Stand Up Straight when you are standing, to properly align the neck, spine, hips and knees.
- 5. Stretch once or twice a day.
- 6. Wear good shoes, whose insoles cushion shocks well while allowing for an adequate weight distribution. Orthopaedic insoles may also cause less painful walking.
Praesent metus turpis, blandit ornare nisl eget, mollis varius ligula. Nullam nec arcu luctus, hendrerit estid, mollis urna. Nulla and magna felis. Sed euismod vulputate is. Mauris tempor sed mi eget rhoncus.