GERANT IN TRAINING
Act as a leader with team members and support the manager in all in-store tasks, support the manager at the development level and the continuous evolution of the staff and always give exceptional customer service in order to achieve the objectives set.
- Ensure exceptional customer service at all times based on listening and customer experience;
- Know the products and make sure you are on the cutting edge of new products in the field;
- Support the manager in motivating, developing and training the staff under your responsibility;
- Develop customers to build a long-term relationship (customer cards, promotions, special offers, product guide, etc.);
- With the help of the manager, develop the following skills and tasks:
- Divide tasks among employees, set work schedules and ensure that assigned hours are respected;
- Ensure that the store is marketed under your responsibility;
- Know the operational policies related to the store;
- Receiving merchandise, labelling and putting them on shelves;
- Know the products of the competition and propose alternatives according to the needs of the customers;
- All other related tasks.
- High school diploma.
- 1 year of experience as assistant manager or 3rd key related to retail. A good general knowledge of natural health products is an asset.
Please send your resume to:email@example.com