Makes 12 cookies
¼ cup of sugar
1 C. orange blossom water tea
½ cup flour
½ tsp. chopped dried lavender flowers
¼ cup melted butter, chambered
1. Using a wooden spoon, beat the eggs and sugar in a double boiler until the mixture is thick and lukewarm.
2. Remove from heat and beat with a mixer until the mixture has cooled and runs as a ribbon when the beaters are raised.
3. Add the orange blossom water.
4. Sift the flour and lavender flowers over the eggs and gently fold with a spatula.
5. Pour in the butter and fold the dough again.
6. Distribute the dough in a previously buttered and floured madeleine mold.
7. Bake at 400 ° F for 10 to 12 minutes or until madeleines are golden brown.
8. Let stand 1 minute before unmolding.