AMANDINE MACKEREL AND GREEN BEANS
- 300 g green beans, steamed
- 4 mackerel fillets
- 1/4 cup butter
- lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. coarsely chopped capers
- salt pepper
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup cooked bulgur
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C).
- Place the mackerel fillets on a cookie sheet, brush with a little butter and bake for about 8 minutes.
- In a small pot, melt the butter and let it take a nutty color. Add the lemon juice, capers, salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
- Arrange the plate with the green beans, bulgur wheat and fish.
- Coat the fish with the sauce and sprinkle with almonds.