- 1 cup of all-use flour
- 2 cups of wheat bran
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 c. In soup of ground flaxseed
- ½ cup of walnuts from Grenoble
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract tea
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. In soup of molasses
- 1 cup of dried, dewatered and cut dates
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F by placing the grid in the centre.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and incorporate into the previous mixture.
- Dial all into muffin moulds and trim each half-date.
- Bent about 20 minutes.