- Fresh salmon without skin
- Semi solid tofu
- 100 ml milk
- lemon juice
- Chop the onion
- Natural safflower oil soup
- A bunch of fennel
- Salt / Pepper
- Preheat the furnace to 400 × 778 × 200 × C
- Cook salmon in steam or stock. After baking, clean it up, chop it up with a fork and order it.
- Pour the onion into the oil and add the previous mixture.
- Put the tofu, milk, lemon juice and eggs on the hand blender until they are even.
- Mix everything together and add the fennel, salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a bread mould and coat with a piece of original paper. Cook for an hour
- Cook hot or cold in the salad nest with oil and lemon vinegar.
I wish you a good appetite and enjoy your brain!
A diet containing plant fat and marine derived omega-3 improves brain development in children and maintains brain integrity in adults.
Two to three capsules a day can meet your omega-3 needs