BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
1 large onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, chopped
4 carrots, chopped
1 tbsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp fennel seeds
1 large sweet potato, roughly chopped
1 butternut squash, hollowed and chopped (you can keep the peel)
12 cups vegetable or chicken broth
1 tray of baby spinach
1-2 box of white beans
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Tenderize onion, garlic and carrot in oil.
2. Add the spices and fry for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the potato, squash and stock and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Add spinach and white beans 5 minutes before the end.
5. Grind the seasoning and liquefy with the mixer arm.
Might interest you