- 4 tbsp. peas
- 4 asparagus in sections
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- goat cheese
- 12 slices of smoked salmon
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp. tablespoon of vinegar
- salt pepper
- Place the peas, asparagus, peppers and goat cheese also in the 4 ramekins.
- Bake at 350 ˚F for 5 minutes to melt cheese and remove from oven.
- Add the smoked salmon to each ramekin.
- Poach the eggs for about 3 minutes (in a saucepan of simmering salted water, add the vinegar. Slide one egg at a time, previously broken into a small bowl.) Drain on paper towels and place one egg per ramekin.
- Serve with wholemeal bread.
Did you know ?
Proteins, essential for growth, tissue repair and the restoration of muscle tone, are converted into peptides and then into amino acids (20 in total) as they pass through the small intestine.
Eight essential amino acids can only be provided through food:
and for that, you can eat eggs (a food that includes these eight amino acids) or compose your meal from vegetable proteins combined to fill everything.
Protein is an important need for general fitness, but be careful not to consume too much at the same time as this can clog the digestive system in the long run. A so-called sedentary person should consume around 50g - 60g of pure protein and not food per day (0.8g of pure protein per pound of weight) compared to 100g - 120g for a very active or athletic person.
ALTERNATIVE FOR PRESSED PEOPLE
What does IGP mean?
The answer: intracellular glutathione production (Intracellular Glutathione Production).
Biomax IGP is a unique formulation of undenatured whey protein isolate with high biological value. This exceptional product participates in the production of glutathione in the body, the master antioxidant which increases vital energy, improves cellular vitality, immunity and general well-being.
- Made from whey that has retained its nutritional qualities intact.
- Provides the full set of amino acids to meet the body's needs.
- Easily digestible and assimilable.
- Only 39 calories per serving.
- Free of fat, cholesterol, carbohydrates, sugar and lactose!