- 1 cup Paris mushrooms, 1 cup oyster mushrooms, 1 cup porcini mushrooms, 1 cup morels, cleaned and sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 French shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 4 tbsp mascarpone
- 3/4 cup parmigiano reggiano, rape
- Sea Salt / Mill Pepper
- 1/4 cup persil
- Sauté the mushrooms in oil, a small amount at a time so as not to boil them. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Brown shallots in butter. Add the rice and stir, about 2 minutes, to coat the rice well.
- Deglaze with wine. Stir until liquid is absorbed. Lower the heat to low-medium and add a ladle of hot stock, then stir. After the broth is absorbed, add a new ladle and so on until all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Add mascarpone, mushrooms and cheese, mix. Sprinkle with persil and serve !
Good to know about mushrooms
Shiitake is the second most consumed mushroom in the world. He is a specialist in immune recovery and cell protection.
As for the reishi mushroom, it is a revitalizing and an outstanding immuno-fortifier. In traditional Asian medicine, it is called a longevity fungus.
Alternative for people in a hurry
Exclusive purple echinacea formula, enriched with rosehip Berry and two powerful immune-regulating fungi, shiitake and reishi to optimize immune function. In the face of the aggressor, Echitake opposes a robust immune resistance, helping to relieve the symptoms and duration of colds, flu and infections, especially those of the respiratory tract.