- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 125 g round rice
- 40 g sugar powder
- 40 g unsweetened grated coconut
- 1 pot of "Dulce de leche"
- In a saucepan, bring almond milk to a boil.
- When the whole end, lower the heat and add the coconut milk and rice.
- Simmer for 45 minutes over low heat, stirring regularly to prevent it from sticking.
- Stir in the powdered sugar and continue cooking for about 12 minutes.
- Add the coconut, divide the mixture in ramekins and refrigerate.
- Serve topped with "Dulce de leche"