- 3 cooked beets, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 carrots, finely grated
- 1 cup rocket
- 3 c. with parsley soup, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 c. sunflower seed soup
- 1/4 cup saffron oil The Naturist
- 3 c. Rice vinegar soup
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard soup
- To prepare the dressing, combine the oil, rice vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- In a salad bowl, add beets, carrots, rocket, parsley, green onions and sunflower seeds. Add the vinaigrette and serve.
Good to know
Chlorophyll is a dark green pigment resulting from the action of solar energy on plants. This concentrated "green blood" helps to deacidify, purify and clean the body's tissues. Chlorophyll contributes to maintaining the acid-basic balance of the body. It tones it, revitalizes it and protects it against free radicals. It helps deodorize the body and refresh breath. 1 to 2 tbsp tea in a water bottle is an excellent healthy drink!