Portion: Serves 4
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango cubes
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peach wedges
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginseng
- 175g plain or vanilla yogurt
- 4 cups orange juice.
- In a blender, stir in all ingredients and liquefy. Serve.
- Can be kept for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator. Take the morning because of its stimulating effect.
Increase your energy in a few sips!
Good to know
Ginseng (jen-shen), which means "man plant" in Chinese, is native to Asia and North America. The most popular: Panax Ginseng, red and Panax Quinquefolium, with five leaflets. The ginseng root, a medicinal plant highly recognized and appreciated around the world, is traditionally used for its effects
- immuno-fortifiers and
- a bit of aphrodisiacs.
Did you know that ...
A native species of ginseng grew in the forests of the 18th century in Quebec. This plant gold was mined until its near extinction at the end of the 19th century.
ALTERNATIVE FOR PEOPLE IN A HURRY
1 capsule per day, increases your physical and mental abilities and performance.