- 1 can (540 mL) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tbsp. Le Naturiste safflower oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 C. vanilla
- 1/2 cup of natural sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 C. baking powder
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Put the grill at the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 ˚F (180 ̊˚C).
- In a large bowl, use a mixing arm to combine the beans, oil, eggs, vanilla and sugar until combined.
- In another bowl, combine cocoa, salt and baking powder. Incorporate into the previous mixture.
- Once everything is homogeneous, put in a square silicone mold. Spread chocolate chips and pecans over mixture.
- Cook for 35 minutes.
Good to know about chocolate
Besides its irresistibly delectable taste, dark chocolate stimulates the release of endorphins, the molecule of happiness, known for its euphoric and soothing effect. It also contains phenylethylamine (the peptide of love), serotonin which notably plays an antidepressant role, theobromine which stimulates the nervous system and intellectual performance. It is particularly rich in magnesium (neuromuscular benefit), potassium, phosphorus and calcium, in addition to being a source of antioxidant polyphenols, more abundant than green tea. In short, to eat chocolate is to savor happiness!
Alternative for people in a hurry
SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE
More and more trendy, these sweet chocolates without sugar! They are ideal for people who watch their line or diabetics. Prefer dark chocolate to milk. Milk contains casein, which interacts with polyphenols in chocolate and slows their absorption in the intestine. The darker the chocolate, the better for your health.