The taboo of quinoa's rebirth
- A cup of quinoa
- A cup of chicken soup
- Two French strips, finely chopped
- A glass of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- A cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- Cucumber, cut into pieces
- A box of beautiful peas
- lemon juice
- A cup of olive oil
- In a pan, bring the soup to a boil. Add quinoline and reduce the fire, cover and gently stir for about 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile, mix the remaining ingredients in the salad bowl.
- Once quinoa is ready, let it soften and add the previous mixture.
- You can also add feta cheese to get your dairy source.
Quinoa is a pseudo grain cultivated and appreciated in South America for more than 5000 years. It has a surprisingly high quality protein content (%) (16-18%), and its amino acid composition is more balanced than that of other cereals. It also contains fat and essential nutrients ("vitamins and minerals") and food fiber that promotes digestion and absorption. He's easy to cook, a good substitute for seeds, noodles and rice. Interesting feature: quinoa does not contain glutamate.
Choices for people in a hurry
Premium coconut oil can be used as a substitute for other oils, margaritas or butter in recipes. It is particularly helpful for the normal operation of the pancreas and enables pancreatic enzymes to absorb calcium effectively.
warning Self treatment of diabetes can cause serious problems. During treatment to change blood sugar levels, blood sugar must be closely monitored. His doctor must also be warned so that he can recheck the dosage of conventional drugs if necessary.