- 1 1/2 cup rehydrated dried dates*, pitted and cut
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 cup of hazelnuts
- ½ cup of almonds
- ½ cup of Brazil nuts
- 1 C. tablespoon of chia seeds
- ¾ cup of cocoa powder
- ½ cup of coconut, sugar free
- Roughly chop the nuts in a food processor. Reserve.
- Reduce the water and dates to a paste using the food processor.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together until combined.
- Form balls the size of a golf ball.
- Roll the balls in cocoa, nut mixture or in coconut. (Optional)
*Soak for about 30 minutes in lukewarm water.