WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept payments made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
We do not accept Interac, checks, cash, credit vouchers, or international credit cards.
WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING COSTS?
Free shipping (For orders over $75)
At Naturiste.ca we are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING on all online orders of $75 and more, after discounts and before taxes, and not exceeding 5kg, and meeting the conditions below: Free shipping applies only to areas near Quebec and Ontario.
Delivery charges ( For orders under $75)
Delivery is charged for all online orders under $75 after discounts and before taxes (some conditions apply). Delivery charges are calculated according to your delivery address and the weight of your package. If the weight of your package exceeds 5kg, additional charges may apply.
Remote areas: additional fees apply and vary according to the weight of the order and the region.
WHY IS MY SHIPPING NOT FREE WHEN MY ORDER IS OVER $75?
Delivery is free only for regions near Quebec and Ontario where the weight does not exceed 5kg. If you live in a remote area or have ordered products weighing more than 5kg, additional charges apply.
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY TIME?
Please allow 1 to 2 business days for your order to be prepared.
Delivery times are normally 1 to 5 business days. Please note that a shipping confirmation email will be sent to you when Naturiste ships your package. This email will display the tracking code allowing you to follow your package on the Canada Post website, our chosen carrier.
In remote areas, additional delivery time may be required. You can track your package at any time on the Canada Post website.
CAN I TRACK MY PACKAGE?
When your order is placed, we send you a confirmation email containing the tracking number of your order. Simply enter this number on the Canada Post website to track your package or click on the link in the confirmation email.
In order to avoid delaying your package, please follow these guidelines to avoid delays in shipping your package:
- The shipping and billing addresses must be valid and remember to include the apartment number.
- The billing address must be the same as the one that appears on your credit card statement.
- If you are absent at the time of delivery, it will be your responsibility to pick up your order according to Canada Post rules, if applicable.
CAN I RETURN PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON NATURISTE.CA AND GET A REFUND?
We sincerely hope that the products you purchase from Naturiste.ca help you find your optimal health.
If not, we accept returns in the same time frame as a store purchase, i.e. 30 days, provided the following conditions are met:
- The packaging is in its original condition.
- You have a copy of the transaction receipt including the payment method
- The product has not been consumed or used.
Exception: If the container has been opened, the product has been consumed and a defect has been found, you can return it.
In order to serve you in the most efficient way, follow the following methodology to return a product:
- Contact customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the return is authorized, send the product to the following address by Canada Post: Customer Service, Naturiste Inc. W. Ville Saint-Laurent, H4R 1V9
- Once the item is received, we will process the refund.
The funds should appear on your statement within 5-10 business days of the refund.
THE PRODUCT I WANT TO BUY IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE, HOW DO I GET IT?
It is not possible to order a product if it is out of stock. All accepted orders are for products that we can deliver within the expected timeframe, unless unforeseen events occur. To know the next arrival date of the desired product, but out of stock, please call your nearest store or write us by email at email@example.com
CAN I RETURN PRODUCTS PURCHASED ONLINE IN A NATURIST STORE?
Products purchased online at naturist.ca cannot be returned to the store. To return or exchange them, we invite you to
- Contact customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I CAN'T LOGIN TO NATURIST.CA, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Below are some suggestions:
- Email: Is this the right email address? You may have used another email address to register on naturist.ca
- Password: Are you getting an error message when you try to access your account? Don't remember your password? Use the link (forgot your password) to reset your password.
- Copy and paste: Avoid copying and pasting your email address or password, just copy an extra space to make the email address or password wrong.
- Customer Service: If you are still unable to log in, please contact our customer service by email at email@example.com who will help you reset your password and place your order.
CAN I BUY ONLINE AT NATURIST.CA WITHOUT CREATING AN ACCOUNT?
Yes, you can pay as a guest. Select this option at checkout. You can also register on naturiste.ca which allows you to place future orders without having to re-enter your personal information (first and last name, complete address, telephone number and date of birth) and to access your order history or to pay as a guest (without having to create an account on naturiste.ca).
HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
You can reach our customer service department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Our customer service department is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 3pm.
DO YOU CHARGE SALES TAX ONLINE?
The products on Naturiste.ca are taxable as in-store. Sales taxes are calculated according to the address where the order will be shipped and according to the provincial and federal laws in effect, as well as the rates applicable to your order. Where required by law, shipping costs are also taxable.
In the case of a refund, we will also refund the amount of taxes paid on the item. Shipping costs and applicable taxes are not refundable, unless the return is related to a shipping error on our part.
For more information, please contact our customer service by email at email@example.com
DO YOU ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
The Naturiste.ca website offers a delivery service in Canada and the United States. For other countries, please fill out the international order form
Please note that it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the product can be legally imported into the destination country. Buyer is also responsible for paying import taxes, customs duties and any other fees related to the transaction. Naturiste is not responsible for any additional delays due to customs clearance procedures and is not responsible for products refused by the destination country. Contact your local customs office for more information before ordering.
International orders are final sales final. All correspondence with customers outside of Canada will be done by email only.
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
All Naturiste products are in no way tested on animals.