WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept payments made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, and Google Pay
Note that for online purchases, we do not accept Interac, cheques, cash, credit vouchers, or international credit cards.
HOW MUCH DOES DELIVERY COST?
FREE SHIPPING (for orders over $75)
At Naturiste.ca we are proud to offer you FREE DELIVERY on orders of $75 or more, after discounts and before taxes, when the following conditions are met. Contents must not exceed 5 kg. Delivery must be to regions within Quebec and Ontario, that would otherwise be offered the standard delivery charge of $8.99. Remote areas of Quebec, Ontario, and all other provinces will be offered a discount of $8.99 on their delivery cost.
SHIPPING COSTS (for orders under $75)
For orders under $75, after discounts and before taxes, delivery costs are calculated according to your delivery address and the weight of your package. If your order exceeds 5 kg, additional charges may apply.
Quebec and Ontario: $8.99
New Brunswick, P.E.I., Nova Scotia and Manitoba: $13.99
British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Labrador: $16.99
Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut: $29.99
Remote areas: Additional charges apply and vary by order weight and region.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Please allow 1-2 business days for the preparation of your order, along with 1-5 days of delivery time. Once your package is on its way to you, Naturiste will send you a shipment confirmation email. This email will display your tracking code, allowing you to follow your package on the Canada Post website, our chosen carrier. In remote areas, additional delivery times may apply.
Note: Delivery carriers sometimes have delays during holidays and busy seasons.
Please follow the instructions below to avoid delays in shipping your package:
- Shipping and billing addresses must be valid.
- Do not forget to enter the apartment/suite number, if applicable.
- The billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
- If you are absent during the delivery, it will be your responsibility to collect your order according to Canada Post rules, if applicable.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY PACKAGE?
When your order is placed, we will send you a confirmation email containing the tracking number of your order. Simply enter your tracking number on the Canada Post Website, or click the link in your confirmation email.
CAN I RETURN PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON NATURISTE.CA?
We sincerely hope that the products you buy from Naturiste.ca lead you to your optimal health.
If not, we accept returns within 30 days of purchase, provided the following conditions are met:
- The item is in its original packaging and condition
- You have a copy of the transaction receipt, including the payment method
- The product has not been consumed or used.
Exception: If the container has been opened or consumed, and a defect has then been found, you can return it.
In order to serve you in the most efficient way, please follow these steps:
- Contact Customer Service by email at email@example.com.
- Once the return has been authorized, mail the product to the following address, by Canada Post: Customer Service, Naturiste Inc, 5900 boul. Henri-Bourassa O., Ville Saint-Laurent, H4R 1V9
- Once the item is received, we will issue the refund to the initial method of payment.
- The funds should appear on your statement within 5-10 business days of the repayment.
CAN I RETURN PRODUCTS PURCHASED ONLINE TO A NATURISTE STORE?
At this time, products purchased online can not be returned in-store. Please follow the instructions in the previous question should you need to make a return.
THE PRODUCT I WANT TO PURCHASE IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE, HOW CAN I GET IT?
Unfortunately, if a product is out of stock, it is not possible to order it. All accepted orders are for products that we can deliver to you on time, barring unforeseeable events. Please call your nearest store, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when your desired product will be available.
I CAN NOT LOG IN TO MY NATURISTE.CA ACCOUNT, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Let's try and troubleshoot:
- Are you entering the correct email address? You may have used another email address to register on Naturiste.ca
- Avoid copying and pasting your email address or password. You may end up accidentally copying a space or unwanted character.
- Still can't log in? Contact our Customer Service team by email at email@example.com, and they can reset your password and help you place your order.
CAN I MAKE A PURCHASE AT NATURISTE.CA WITHOUT CREATING AN ACCOUNT?
Yes! You can check out as a guest. However, if you create a Naturiste.ca account, you will be able to place your next order without having to re-enter your personal information (name, address, etc.), and you will have access to your order history.
HOW CAN I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE?
You can reach our service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Customer Service is open Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM.
DO YOU APPLY SALES TAX TO ONLINE PURCHASES?
The products on Naturiste.ca are taxed as they would be in-store. Sales taxes are calculated based on the delivery address and according to applicable provincial and federal laws. Where required by law, shipping costs are also taxable.
In the event of a refund, we will also refund you the amount of taxes paid on the item. Shipping costs and their applicable taxes are not refundable, unless the return is related to a shipping error on our part.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
DO YOU ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL ORDERS?
Naturiste.ca offers delivery service to Canada and the United States. For other countries, please Contact customer Service or complete an International Order Form.
Note that it is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the product can be legally imported into the country of destination. The buyer is also responsible for paying import taxes, customs duties, and any other transaction costs. Naturiste is not responsible for additional delays due to customs clearance procedures and is not responsible for products refused by the country of destination. Contact your local customs office for more information before ordering.
International orders are final sale. All correspondence with customers outside of Canada will be done by email only.
ARE YOUR PRODUCTS TESTED ON ANIMALS?
NO! At Naturiste, we pride ourselves on creating cruelty-free products that are not tested on animals.