Pasta and Italy are an inseparable combination. Discover how our Italian synergy can season your Italian tomato sauce!
Essential oils can be used even in dishes that do not require heating. This recipe will introduce you to the freshness of citrus and the well-balanced spicy seasoning for Mexican cuisine!
Thai flavor is distinguished by its taste of lemongrass and coriander. Only a small dose is needed to achieve your perfect taste!
Theapplication of essential oils in cooking is endless!
Here are some ideas and inspirations:
When preparing to consume essential oils, it is important to follow a few rules and to carefully dose the use of oils.
1. Incorporate the drops of essential oils into a fatty substance such as olive oil. Essential oils are not water-soluble, so mixing with another substance will make the mixture better. It is imperative to never ingest an essential oil alone, always dilute it before consumption.
2. Use essential oils at the end of cooking to enhance your meal. The concentration of essential oils and their taste may change when exposed to high temperatures.
3. Use essential oils in recipes that do not require cooking only when they can be diluted and mixed with other ingredients, such as honey or sugar.
4. Pour the essential oil preferably in a spoon and then in your dish. This will avoid inadvertently pouring too much.
5. Season and adjust to your taste and preference. Avoid using too much of the oils, considering their high concentration.
6. Use a toothpick when you want to proceed with less than a drop of oil. Dip the toothpick in the bottle of oil to obtain a small quantity.
Enjoy your meal!
Ingredients : Oregano, Basil, Black pepper, Rosemary
Ingredients : Lime, Black pepper, Oregano, Cayenne pepper
Ingredients:Basil, Lemongrass, Ginger, Black pepper, Cinnamon: Basil, Lemongrass, Ginger, Black pepper, Cinnamon, Coriander