Theapplication of essential oils in cooking is infinite!
Here are a few ideas and inspirations:
When preparing to consume essential oils, it's important to follow a few rules and dose them carefully.
1. Incorporate drops of essential oil into a fatty substance such as olive oil. Essential oils are not water-soluble, so mixing them with another substance will produce a better blend. Never ingest an essential oil on its own; always dilute it before use.
2. Use essential oils at the end of cooking to enhance your meal. The concentration and taste of essential oils can change when exposed to high temperatures.
3. Use essential oils in non-cooking recipes only when they can be diluted and mixed with other ingredients, such as honey or sugar.
4. It's best to pour the essential oil into a spoon and then into your dish. You'll avoid pouring too much inadvertently.
5. Season and adjust to taste and preference. Avoid using oils in excessive quantities, given their high concentration.
6. Use a toothpick when you want to proceed with less than a drop of oil. Dip the toothpick into the bottle of oil to obtain a small amount.
Enjoy your meal!