Land Art's melatonin helps increase total sleep time and quality.Melatonin is a hormone also known as the "sleep hormone". It is secreted when it gets dark and sends a signal to the brain that it is time to sleep. Its production decreases with age. It has a good vanilla taste and is sugar-free. Equipped with a graduated dropper, the bottle allows for easy dosage.
Melatonin is an ideal product for:
- Light sleepers;
- The elderly (melatonin secretion decreases with age);
- When it is not possible to sleep in a dark enough environment (city light, daytime sleep).
- Help increase total sleep time (aspect of sleep quality) in people with sleep restriction or altered sleep schedules, such as shift work and jet lag;
- Help relieve daytime fatigue associated with jet lag;
- Help reduce the time it takes to fall asleep;
- Help to rebalance the sleep-wake cycles.
Children and adolescents (1 to 17 years): Consult a health care practitioner. Adults (18 years and older): 1 ml per day at bedtime.
DURATION OF USE
For use beyond 3 months, consult a health care practitioner.