Relieves irritation of the digestive tract.
Fenugreek is one of the oldest medicinal and culinary plants in human history. In addition to its digestive properties, it is given the power to fight infections and inflammations of the respiratory tract, to promote lactation, to treat skin wounds, rheumatic pain. Some components of fenugreek seeds may help to normalize blood glucose levels, including 4-hydroxy-isoleucine, an amino acid specific to fenugreek. This substance, popular with athletes and athletes, contributes to insulin production.
- The raw material comes from 100% pure and natural plants.
- High content formula.
- Available in handy capsule, easy to swallow.
- Contains a minimum of excipients.
- As a tonic to improve digestion, treat chronic inflammatory conditions of the stomach and intestine.
- To treat dyspepsia and gastritis.
- As general anti-inflammatory (antiphlogistic).
- As antipyretic to relieve fever.
- As mucilaginous emollient in irritation and catarrhs of the respiratory tract.
- As expectorating.
- As a lactagogue to facilitate lactation.
- To strengthen anorexic, convalescent and anemic.
- To help normalize blood glucose levels, reduce levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides.
- 2 capsules, 3 times a day, preferably with meals.