For internal use, aloe vera is generally known to :
- Relieve pain due to mucosal irritation;
- Accelerate the healing of tissues and internal wounds;
- Stimulate and regulate digestive and intestinal functions;
- To support the elimination of toxins;
- Alkalize the body, regulate gastric secretions and soothe inflammations (reflux and heartburn);
- To act effectively in the cases of colitis or diverticulosis.
For the external uses, the aloe vera is generally recognized for :
- Its effectiveness in relieving sunburn, minor burns, insect bites, cuts and other minor skin irritations;
- Accelerating the healing of tissues and wounds ;
- Its antibacterial functions.
A study has shown that taking aloe vera for 90 days significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
Children and adolescents (1-17 years): Consult a health care practitioner.
Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml), twice daily.
*May be diluted in a glass of water or juice.
DURATION OF USE
For use over 3 months, consult a health care practitioner.