To help improve physical and mental performance following periods of exertion;
To help provide a sense of well-being and maintain good health; To help build tissue and red blood cells;
Be a source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health;
Helping to metabolize proteins, fats, carbohydrates and carbohydrates;
Help in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums;
Helping to heal wounds;
Help reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily, before or at the onset of pregnancy in women.
*Use in herbal medicine as a tonic in case of generalized weakening or to help during convalescence.
Children (1 to 13 years): Consult a health care practitioner.
Adolescents and adults (14 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
*Avoid taking in the evening.
DURATION OF USE
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one month.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), 45 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 25 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), 45 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid (d-panthenol)), 48 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 18 mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin, cyanocobalamin), 78 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 9 mg
- Biotin, 60 mcg
- Folic acid (folate), 780 mcg
- Eleuthero (Siberian ginseng), root, (Eleutherococcus senticosus), 1000 mg
- Guarana, seed, 1000 mg (guarana extract 1:50 = 20 mg guarana)
- Inositol, 100 mg
Reverse osmosis water, vegetable glycerin, natural orange-cream flavor, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, stevia.
* No dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have an acute infection, are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if symptoms persist or worsen.
Increased or irregular heart rates and rhythms may occur.
If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Do not use if you have high blood pressure.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shake well before use.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
This product is approved by Health Canada and its license number is 80044765