To promote therapeutic balance of the nervous system, to help cope with stress, to give energy and to reduce feelings of fatigue;
To help generate a sense of well-being and maintain good health;
Promote tissue growth and red blood cell formation;
Help metabolize proteins, lipids, carbohydrates and carbohydrates;
Helping to assimilate iron; Helping to lower cholesterol levels;
To be beneficial for brain cells.
Children (1 to 8 years old): 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per day.
Adolescents (9 to 17 years): 2 teaspoons (10 ml) per day.
Adults (18 years and older): 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per day.
* Take with food.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), 45 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), 36 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide), 30 mg
- Vitamin B5 - pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate), 82 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), 27 mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin, cyanocobalamin), 78 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 9 mg
- Biotin, 90 mcg
- Folic acid (folate), 720 mcg
Reverse osmosis water, concentrated apple juice, natural peach flavor, citric acid, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
* No dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn products.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shake well before use.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
This product is approved by Health Canada and its license number is 80005671