Complete enzymatic formula to soothe digestive problems.
Digestive enzymes have the role of properly breaking down food into simpler, more bioavailable constituents, in favor of a better use for the body's needs. This complete formula contains betaine plus 9 digestive enzymes to aid the digestive process which tends to be less effective as we age. Betaine Hydrochloride is a source of hydrochloric acid that helps maintain an ideal pH for digestion of protein in the stomach.
- Complete enzyme Formulation for increased efficiency.
- Synergy of digestive enzymes to help digestion.
- Betaine: precursor of hydrochloric acid for digestion and simplification of proteins.
- Amylase: digestion and simplification of carbohydrates.
- Protease: digestion, simplification of proteins.
- Bromelin: digestion, simplification of proteins, coagulation of milk.
- Pancreatin: digestion, simplification of proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Papain: digestion, simplification of proteins.
- Pepsin: digestion, simplification of proteins.
- Lipase and bovine bile: simplification and emulsion of lipids.
- Cellulase: decomposition of fibers.