A source of magnesium and zinc.
Chlorella is a green freshwater microalgae. It is a source of vitamins A,C, B12, iron, magnesium and zinc as well as several antioxidants. Chlorella is a source of high quality proteins, easily digested. Its green color is due to the high concentration of chlorophyll found in the algae. In addition to its incredible nutritional profile, it has traditionally been used for its alkalizing and detoxifying ability.
- Certified organic, gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO, raw
- Mixed with a proprietary process that breaks down cell walls promoting increased digestibility for optimal nutritional benefits
- Digestibility and absorption are increased by 80%
- The purest chlorella in the industry confirmed by laboratory testing
- A source of magnesium and zinc
- Without added flavors, fillers, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers and excipients.
- Starting with 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of chlorella powder can be very detoxifying, which is why it is necessary to start with a small dose. In order to enjoy the benefits of chlorella, a person can consume 1 to 4 teaspoons daily.
- Add chlorella to water, your smoothies, yogurt or sprinkled on berries to make delicious and nutritious raw food desserts, super snacks and truffles. For vegans and vegetarians, for detox strategies and for those with specific health goals in mind, one can consume higher amounts of chlorella tailored to their particular health program. Since there are no added binders or excipients, the contents can settle to the bottom. It is then advisable to stir while drinking if you mix it with water or juice. The naturally strong taste of chlorella green algae may initially be difficult for some people when consumed directly in water, especially.For those new to green superfoods, add 1 teaspoon of Organic Traditions Yacon syrup or coconut sugar for a hint of sweetness.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of Organic Traditions Chlorella Powder to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a smoothie rich in nourishing antioxidants.